Life as we know it

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

They are only little once, so why not?

Today we headed to Magic House, St. Louis Children's Museum with our play group.  This was Jackson's third visit but the first time he has walking really good/ running!  It was by far our best visit so far.  We started out in the Little Bit of Magic area where Jackson enjoyed looking into the mouse house as we waited for the Waterworks to open.  Surprisingly Jackson was not interested in playing at the giant water table which has always been his favorite.  But he made up for it later!  We then checked out baby and me area playing in the kitchen, ball pit, and more.  Next up we ventured out to the special exhibit right now Sand Castle Beach.http://www.magichouse.org/exhibits-new-special.php  I have to say I may have skipped this if a friend hadn't suggested it especially since Jackson was wearing jeans today.  But instead we
did a quick wardrobe change and into the sand we went.


Next we headed to lunch, changed back into his jeans and checked out a few more things back inside with our friends.




We finished up the day in the outdoor garden.  I took off Jackson's socks and shoes as well as rolled up his pant legs to let him walk around in the water.  But he had other ideas!  Once again I might have skipped this activity to avoid the result but I am so glad we didn't.   He had a blast and I love creating all of these fun memories with my little man!





No comments:

Post a Comment