Life as we know it

Monday, May 23, 2011

Books, Books, Books

There are many obsessions in life that are not healthy however I do not think books are one of them.  Books are Jacksons current obsession and I have to say I love it!  I love finding my little man sitting quietly in his room flipping through one of his favorite books even if they are not always right side up.  Or hear him running down the hall to find him with a book held high for me to read to him.  We have gone to the library regularly since he was three months old for many story times as well as reading lots of books at home.  We go to the library often and come with many books each time usually that Jackson has picked out himself.  We enjoy many Usborne books, Eric Carle, Dr. Suess and more.  Jackson's favorites right now are Sandra Boynton books Pajama Time, Doggies, & Moo Baa La La La are at the top of the list.  So we are on a mission for the summer to see how many Sandra Boynton books we can collect.  We have three so far finding some great deals at garage sales and hoping to find more!

No comments:

Post a Comment