Life as we know it

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother's Day Weekend

We kicked off Mother's Day weekend with doing a two day garage sale Friday and Saturday to get rid of some of the junk taking over our basement.   Saturday afternoon we headed to the Cardinals game thanks to some friends with extra tickets.  We were very excited being Jackson's first game!






He has a blast checking out all the people in the stands and cheering!  And of course the ball park food!  There was an empty seat next to us, so Jackson was able to have his very own seat. 



Then on Sunday we headed to the zoo with my mom and dad.  We got there early so we could catch the petting zoo and carousel for free.  



His favorites were the penguins as always!








After the zoo we headed to Fitz's Soda Bar and Grill for lunch.  Headed home for naps and finished off the day with a BBQ with our friends.  All in all it was a wonderful Mother's Day!  And next Saturday I will being enjoying an hour long massage from my boys.  I couldn't imagine life with out my little man.  I have the best job in the world being his mom and getting to spend everyday with him.  

No comments:

Post a Comment