Life as we know it

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Rain or Shine


Today we headed to Thierbach Orchards & Berry Farms in Marthasville for strawberry picking with our play group.   We headed out early hoping to miss the incoming rain.   Fifteen minutes into our thirty minute drive it started to rain.  At this point I was not turning around we were getting our strawberries rain or shine!  We got to the strawberry patch and waited a bit under the tent for the rain to lighten up.  Then we put on our hoods got our baskets and headed to the patch.  Jackson held his
basket very tightly as I added strawberries.  He did take a bite of one and quickly spit it back out.  He is not really into strawberries right now.   All in all I am glad we went even though half the strawberries we made it home with are a little smooshed from Jackson.  Can't wait to go back again!  Although I would prefer sunshine next time!

I think he enjoyed himself!



He wore himself out!

Berry Farm

No comments:

Post a Comment