Life as we know it

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

First Day of School


Today was Jackson's first day at Solid Rock Mom's Day Out.  I was a little nervous for this new experience but knew it would be good for him and hoped he would have fun!  








He walked in the building and down the hall with big smiles on his face.  That quickly changed as we entered his classroom.  With a quick kiss it was time for mom to go.  But the teachers reassured me it didn't last long once I had left.  He had a good report today despite putting up a little bit of a fight when it came to diaper changes and not eating much of his lunch.  But he took a great nap and I was happy to see my sleepy man waking up as I got there to pick him up.  When he got home he was of course starving and finally decided to eat his lunch!  Better late than never.  And I am and looking forward to that day I hear "Bye" with a smile at drop off.

No comments:

Post a Comment