Life as we know it

Monday, August 15, 2011

Something to Celebrate!

Four years ago today I was not looking forward to 25.  Three years ago today 26, who cares I was marrying my best friend in three days.  Two years ago today 27, I couldn’t be happier as I was expecting my first child.  One year ago today 28, I was too busy enjoying my little man to notice.  Today 29, so blessed to have an amazing husband and son, and one on the way! Yes you read right we are due the end of February!  Couldn’t ask for anything more.  So today I am celebrating my wonderful growing family!
IMG_6251IMG_6250

2 comments:

  1. I had to re read this post like 3 times. YAAAA Congrats. What an awesome way to celebrate your Birthday. I am so happy and excited for all of you and I am looking forward to hearing about your journey all the way through :) kee kee kee

    Enjoy, big hugs and CONGRATS again.

    ReplyDelete